Diamagnetic


And when the icy moonlight casts a silver wash on all that is around you,
I revel in the warm glow of the sunshine that falls over me.
When the distant radio blares with the faint buzz of a song you never liked,
I know you think of me because I like it, that very buzz.
It is in that very moment we know we vary.
Night falls with a cloak of cloistering obscurity and you fancy the dimness -
While I look for a lightbulb, cursing the dark.
With all those numbers in your head, the symbols are a game -
I struggle to rid myself of their engulfing murkiness.
And we are different, I think you've realised it too,
But just to be different, you'll disagree,
You know I know, and its fine by me.
So, in the end, my point is this -
I like it this way.
(Say you don't, but I know you do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment