Little Thank-You Post-its.

So, random thank-you-post-its, because SGpt tagged on Facebook, and I publicly announce them on this limited-readership blog. (Not a good thing.)
Thank You:
For the word Cabrao, which is very useful, and means two very conveniently useful things.
For Rui, who told me what Cabrao meant. And what Cabrao also meant.
For All Dat We Dun, Luk Watchu Dun!
For the Purging Power of Music.
For Western Music which has made me sick of Matthew Bellamy.
For SGpt, who writes tremendously incoherent, seventeen-ish syllable haikus.
For Saccharine, that makes Sugar-free lives so easy and accessible.
For the little thing that allows me to hide Offline even when I'm actually Online.
For Jet Jetski Jetschkei Gidlew Gupta, the most-unkiller ibbly-gibbly-pootie-dog that I am still not afraid of.
For Forrest Gump, a pwner of a movie.
For Female-Ireland, who let us review it.
And for Ireland, who gave us Mr. Lightbody.

Amen.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Haw you are such a cheater COCK.

    That's twice you've ripped my posts off.

    Meh, go check out DCFC's new album.

    Oh, and comment on my fbook note no please.
    Sahana said...
    Jeezus, Sreeja, shut yer frickin' gob!
    Doubletake, Doublethink. said...
    why, but why, are you tired of matthew bellamy?
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    @Doubletake,
    Because Satrlight was the solo for our band at Creation and I was forced to listen to it all the friggin' time.

Post a Comment