Take A Minute Just to Breathe

I love Wolves.
My favourite kind of wolves live in the Iberian Peninsula, which is the Spain-Portugal area along the coast.
They are called Iberian Wolves, aka Canis Lupus Signatus.
I must save them.
And if you find them pretty and conservable, GoEco has a very amazing plan. Which I would LOVE to be a part of, but the biological conspiracy that I am a part of renders me all of sixteen-year-old for almost forever. But look at this link.
http://www.goeco.org/47169/Volunteer_in_Portugal_in_Wolves_coservation_program
And if you're still not psyched, look at the gorgeousness that you will be helping to protect:

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Aren't you ten?
    Do you know what Iberian means?
    Wow.
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    Shutup.
    I iz 16.

Post a Comment