I feel so happily exhausted. So much so, that I want to flop down on a bean bag and grin maniacally. My baby is finally home.
The Magazine Team of the School has been working their asses off all the year, sacrificing lunch breaks, holidays and sanity to compile something "classy" at the end of the year. And roughly nine months later, we walk into the Principal's office which has been, more or less second home to us, only to receive a nice, thick, considerable bulk of paper that smells invitingly of glue.
It is our baby, and each one is the progeny of our hard work.
And so, with a proud-exhilarated-tired-ecstatic expression of absolute kindness (or the closest to it that I can muster up, anyway) I present to the world, Lotus Buds 2007-2008.

Might I just add,due to lack of consensus, this child is largely regarded to be the process of asexual reproduction, or imaginary... never mind.
XD!

2 Comments:

  1. Doubletake, Doublethink. said...
    Our school magazine sucks, we worked for it nevertheless.

    Editing is really a tough job, yes? I don't envy the full-timers.
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    Editing is a thankless job. They don't pay us, we have to pay them to get the stuff we worked on the whole year.
    Bitchez.

Post a Comment