Warm, Fuzzy VelocityGirl.

I visited my MySpace after a very long time today. If you're wondering whether I'm a networking addict, actually, no. It's because I use MySpace to get updates on some of my favourite artists, and to read Snow Patrol's blog.
I LOVE Gary Lightbody. The man is absolutely wonderful. He's all of 6'5", lyrical genius, vocally gifted, pleasing to the eye and ear, and every time I look at him or listen to him, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Irish Delight. And his blogs, which I've mentioned before, have delectable undertones of observational humour that also make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Lightbody apparently hosted a New Year's Countdown on BBC Radio. Too little, too late that I find out now.

Here is a photo I took the other day.


Broken Glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment