The Great Facebook Game.

Have a look at your wall and make a note of the first 12 people, if the same person has posted twice only put them in once and add an extra person... I'm sure you get it, so it's the first twelve unique posters (just in case you still don't get it) then answer the questions below and post-in in a note form! Do the same yourself if you have been tagged in this note here.

1.Sreeja
2. Debadrita
3. Shabba
4. Ruchika
5.Anwesha
6.Anushka
7.Trisha
8. Stuti
9. Subholina
10.Disha
11.Shayontoni
12. Maloo

Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 4?
School corridor, I'm guessing.

Q: Is number 8 pretty?
Quite.

Q: What was your first impression of number 10?
Oh man, thank GOD she exists! (Class 9)

Q: How did you meet 3?
Class Eleven A.

Q: Is 11 your best friend?
Not really.

Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month?
No! =[

Q: Do you think 2 has a crush on you?
Dear God, I HOPE not!

Q: When was the last time you saw 12?
Last month.

Q: Have you ever been to 1's house?
I surely have! I even planned to dognap her Jetschkei!

Q: When's the next time you'll see 10?
School. After she runs away from the LateDood aka Jyotin da.

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4?
Nuh-uh.

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2?
Nope. (Wow, I suck)

Q: What do you and number 3 talk about the most?
I don't think either of us have any idea.

Q: Do you even know 9?
Pretty well. I think. I don't know. Ask her, na.

Q: Would you give number 3 a hug?
Sure.

Q: Are you in love with number 12?
Not really, but I know a lot of people who would beg to differ.

Q: Do you know a secret about number 8?
Maybe. No idea.

Q: Describe the relationship between number 9 and number 5.
Nuffink.

Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with number 4?
Umm.. she never fought with me on Fighters' Club on Facebook except this one time when I lost, but apart from that, never.

Q: Have you ever danced with number 7?
But... but.. she's so much better than me!

Q: How long have you known number 1?
Two to three years in this lifetime.

Q: Have you ever been in a fight with number 8?
Nope.

Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face?
OMGno.

Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother?
Sadly, yes. Our mothers.. um.. BOND. Eesh.

Q: How did you meet number 6?
Class 4. It's been PyschologicalHell since then.

Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 5?
Possibly. Who knows?

Q: What is the best memory you have with number 3?
Reading out Macbeth in sultry undertones in last year's English class before the class

Q: Do you live close to 7?
Quite close, I'd like to believe.

Q: Out of your top 12, which one would you say is the funniest?
Sreeja, Disha, Anushka, and Trisha sometimes.

Q: Who is the most flirtatious?
Heehee, I'm not saying.

Q: Say something nice about number 11.
She sometimes forgets to put in spaces between her words when she ims me.

Q: Which one lives the farthest away?
Shay, I think.

Q: Which one do you hang out with the most?
Disha, Sreeja, Anushka.

Q: The quietest?
Ruchika?

Q: Have you travelled anywhere with number 8?
Do Magazine Meetings count?

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    yayyy! isnt it creepy how it asks some really really pertinent questions? :-O
    Sahana said...
    I know, right?

Post a Comment