Chalk and Cheese, Cheese and Wine.

You’re vain, you’re pompous and I hate the way you parade

I hate the way you walk into the room and relegate everything else to shade

I hate how you talk, with excessive pace

I hate how your words, with your thoughts they race.

I hate how the benchmarks I set for myself are the ones you’ve set

I hate how every trophy runs to you like it’s your pet

I hate how you win, how you win all the time

I hate how my losing makes me want to rhyme.

I hate that you’re there, I hate when you’re around,

I hate all your words; I hate all your sound.

I hate your presence; it irks me to no end

I hate how this hate is a thing I can’t mend.

I hate your face; I hate your voice,

The fact that you’re in pain makes me rejoice.

I hate how you swagger; I hate how you walk

But most of all, I hate how you talk.

I hate your impudence; I hate your skill,

I hate how we’re similar but you’re better than me still.

But then, “hate” is just such a strong word.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I like.

    I was half expecting the last like to be --
    "I hate that I don't hate you, Not even a little bit, Not even at all!"
    Anushka said...
    achha-
    a typo in one of the lines. the line about the trophy running to him like it's your pet.

    YES OBSERVANT READERS, IT'S ABOUT A 'HIM.'
    Azuria said...
    i could almost imagine u reading this out. *claps*

    I hate how you swagger <--- lol. *agrees with anushka* and this makes it obvious that "IT'S ABOUT A 'HIM.'" :p ^_^
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    @Disha.
    It's not 10 Things I hate About You.
    Ok, it is things I hate, but not hate-love. OKAY?

    @Anushka,
    It's corrected now, so you look like an ass. :P

    @Azuria,
    Oye! The 'him' in question swaggers like his life depends on it. Ask Anushka. Or never mind.

Post a Comment