Puchka-Men and Physics Procrastinators

I wish I was my iPod. On some days, when I plug it in to the laptop to synchronise, all of its own accord, it just self-destructs and mulishly refuses to respond to anything. I wish I could mulishly sit around and be stubborn. With reason. Because I do it for NO reason many times over. 

I woke up this morning, completely optimistic about the fact that I was going to study Physics, and study it well, and that I would finish all of Section A today.
Bollocks. Here I am, and I've done nothing, except text Disha several times, whining about Electromagnetics, and then I came online. Stupid Physics.
I'm going to have to go back, eventually.
Last evening, blessed evening, we visited the great Ramesh Pandit. Ramesh Pandit is the world's most awesome puchka-man. I am aware that the title of Most Amazing Puchka-Man is a very disputed one, and there exist several Puchka-men who claim to have been bestowed with this title, but Ramesh Pandit is the best of all of them. His whole lineage is into the business of puchkas, and therefore, he's not just the best Puchka-man. He's the pioneer of the Best Puchka Dynasty. Let's the guy next to Harshita's Math tuition counter THAT! 
Anyway, Ramesh Pandit's aloo dum is the finest. It makes your eyes water and your tongue cry out in protest, and yet you will be compelled to eat another one and feel completely psychedelic. This psychedelic feeling is actually just you walking around, and everything is blurry only because your eyes are watering. But still, the whole effect is rather trippy. The ice-cream man next to Ramesh Pandit keeps eyeing all the trippy people hopefully, hoping against hope that one of the trippers will succumb to the spice and buy an ice-cream to alleviate the pain. Never going to happen, that. Only snotty -nosed kids too wimpy to eat at Ramesh Pandit's buy the ice-cream. 
I didn't eat any dinner yesterday. 
Now you know why. Even though you probably didn't give a damn in the first place.

P.S. - If you don't know what a Puchka is (this means YOU), then googling it will not help. If you do know what a puchka is, give me a call, and we'll go to Ramesh Pandit's place. 
P.P.S. - Ramesh Pandit's stall is at Lake Kalibari, at the edge of the road, opposite that building called Ashoka. 

7 Comments:

  1. Anushka said...
    beautiful!
    Doubletake, Doublethink. said...
    i know who ramesh pandit is. only i didn't really know he was called that. and i know what a puchka is, but i don't have your number.

    i shall go visit my puchka-man today, who might not be ramesh pandit, but he kicks ass pretty well too.
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    What's beautiful? I think you're giving me a standard blogger comment. Cheap-ass.

    Priyanka - Ramesh Pandit is da kinng. Like Singh... only better. Oh, and the least you could do is buy me drink, before you ask for my number, you cheap-ass. (also.)
    Anushka said...
    Aggressive mood you're in, huh? :D
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    Very.
    Unknown said...
    FUCK I LIVE NEAR LAKE KALI BARI!!! HOW DO I NOT KNOW WHO RAMESH PANDIT IS???
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    You disgust me.

Post a Comment