Seventeen!

This is my first blog post as a seventeen-year old.

Tomorrow's Chemistry exam *sigh* will be my first exam as a seventeen-year old.
Tomorrow's Chemistry exam will be the first exam that I shall fail as a seventeen-year old.
The debate at Delhi will be my first debate as a seventeen-year old.

Yesterday was a lameass birthday, by even my standards. I thought sixteen was sad, because I didn't get any presents, and no one really cared because it was right in the middle of the Half-Yearlies, and everyone was so assured and content in their failing grades that my birthday swooshed past without anyone noticing. 
Yesterday was my seventeenth birthday, and I made everyone promise that they wouldn't call at midnight, because I fricking hate being woken up, especially to scream HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! into my ear. And I even switched the cellphone off. When I woke up, I was magically seventeen. I still had to study Chemistry. And the only thing special about yesterday was the pasta for lunch. And the chocolate pudding. I didn't get many presents. Some lameass friend of the mother got me a towel. 
Yes.
A towel.
And a song.
It was a very nice song.
It rhymed, and it was sung rather well too. (I'm not lying. Really!)
Well, okay, it was a very nice try. And I am very flattered. 

Thank you.
I am now officially seventeen, and loving it.

7 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Aww...18 will be better...it has to be!
    Anushka said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anushka said...
    liar
    i know you enjoyed your birthday. the reason is within the blogpost.
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    heh.
    i did enjoy my birthday. i wanted to enjoy more. and thank you for the delete.
    Azuria said...
    o.o
    belated happy birthday

    and happy birth"week" ^_^

    eh...that's so corny :o
    but still...have fun this week ^_^
    Doubletake, Doublethink. said...
    you weren't seventeen before this??

    :O

    i feel so old :(
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    Azuria, Thankees.
    Every year is birth year. You think YOU'RE corny.

    Doubletake,
    You make me feel teensy.

Post a Comment