Redirected from Facebook

Okay. Being the awesomely nice soul that I am, I decided to make a note of all the stuff I had for my math paper, and this may help you, and if it doesn't, well then, bollocks.

Matrices and Determinants - Supremely easy. I got one on transposing properties, a Determinant property question, and Cramer's Rule. Pair of Straight Lines, Conics - Proving an equation to be a pair, and using this to find "k", then solve the pair and find individual equations. From conics, there was a question on tangent to a parabola, which I think was a stroke of luck, because it's the simplest formula of the set. >Inverse Trig. - Barely anything. The stuff that was there was a cakewalk. Just the proof of a straightforward identity. Differentiation- Double diff. (we all knew this was coming), and one question on variable^variable. Integration- Nothing by-parts, but the Special Integrals chapter is proving to be the most important thing. Definite Integrals too; I got a whole 10 mark question on this (didn't attempt it, though.) Maxima Minima, Rolle's and LMVT - The maxima sum was supremely crunchy. I ended up not solving it (left it midway, actually, after trying thrice.) The compulsory section had one of these as well, but there was a 5-mark thing on LMVT, which was quite happy. Correlation, Regression- I got Spearman, with the correction factor thing , and for regression, the standard question of find byx, bxy, r and the value of one when other is given. Also, combined mean and s.d. featured in compulsory.
Section-B I'm getting zero on twenty, for this. Grr. Triple product, and geometric proof using vectors. Marry them. And also, intersecting planes and normals to planes. I'm getting zero on this. =( Hope this helped. No, I don't remember the questions. Since it was a separate paper, I also do not have my question paper with me, so no point asking for photocopies, it's a no-go there. And don't you dare sue me. Tag people who may need this.

4 Comments:

  1. Harshita Sood said...
    thank you.
    btw. what about section c?
    Azuria said...
    i don't need it. yadi yadi ya
    The Red Error said...
    u know we love you right?
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    Why yes, I do know, Radhika. <3
    Aakanksha, shut up. You're so lucky, and you don't know it.
    Harshita, why would I give a tiny rat's ass as to what came in Section C? The optional sections are mindfuck to me in any case, and I was preparing (snork!) Section B. :D

Post a Comment