Aaah! Ransom Note!

Since my mother has been a little busy of late, we've taken to talking to each other through notes on the refrigerator stuck with magnets. Now, I have an obsession with my hair-dryer, and this happens to be a MAJOR bone of contention between us both.
This one weekend Sahana's Mother decided to take matters into her own hands by hiding my most wonderful hair-dryer, and pretending she didn't know anything about it. Two days later, I found it where she hides the rest of the stuff she takes away from me and says she knows nothing about. (Note to self: Never buy any more Mars Bars.)
Anyway, being the polite note-talking soul that I am, I sent her the following missive, stuck on the fridge under the Luck of the Irish Magnet.

And I was even polite, and said I'd do quite a bit for it. As you can see.
And this is the ransom note I get back, under the Glow in the Dark Magnet that always creeps me out.

A 60% in Math?!?!




I better get to researching indigenous methods of making my hair pretty, then.
I am also going to cancel out the note-system. Afraid-of-Confrontation, its making me.

10 Comments:

  1. Tiger Lily said...
    interesting!.
    Anushka said...
    this is so cute!! frightening, but cute.
    Sahana said...
    How is it cute? Or interesting?
    EVERYONE IS MISSING THE POINT HERE.
    Anushka said...
    the note system is cute, especially since your mum's played along. it's frightening that anyone can be so obssessed with an inanimate object whose sole purpose it to dry your hair. and one other thing it is, is funny, but most of your posts are so I've got tired of ROTLFMAOing
    Sahana said...
    Anushka, she started it.
    I love my hairdryer. And its not because my hair looks awful when wet.
    You'll like the 46 and 2 post. Its not funny. =]
    Anushka said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anushka said...
    I <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 it.

    P.S-Blogger just asked me for a wrod verification. Does it not KNOW I'm a dedicated blogger? Does it NOT know I'm biogically incapable of hacking? Does it NOT KNOW I am not a computerised program? Damn you blogger, damn you all the way to the " 'th eternal bonfire"
    Doubletake, Doublethink. said...
    haaaaaahah, i like yoru mum already :P
    Safdar said...
    amazing pictures i say!
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    No one seems to be getting the point of this blogpost. I did this to rally support because I thought everyone was unanimously on the side of good hair.
    But everyone sides with the matriarch. *stomps off huffily*

    @Safdar: Snork, you're kidding me, right? Those pics were taken with an inept laptop camera in a dark room. Fine, since you liked it... maybe its the subject of the pictures, yes?

Post a Comment