Just a post to keep my conscience satisfied that I have blog-posted. I can't drum up the strength, courage or inspiration to do some artwork, or even some writing, which makes me feel very awful because I have all these ideas but I can't seem to get them just the way I want them on paper, which is frustrating, not to mention highly frustrating. :P
Umm, anyway, yeah, I'm online after a whole day of Internet Abstinence. Which making me pretty sprightly. Is sprightly the right word? But it's a nice word, I wonder why we don't use it that often.
So, now, here is a nice video by Pearl Jam.

2 Comments:

  1. Rui said...
    Gotta love Jeff's fretless bass. What a nice video, very honest and personal, gives the song an even more soothing mood.
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    Fretless bass. Sure, Rui, whatever you say.
    *rotfl*

Post a Comment