Trauma

I swear, if I have to look at ANY other version of the dummy copy, I will kill myself.
No, seriously.

What?
I mean it.

Today, has been, pretty odd.
I went to the gym and have pulled every voluntary muscle that I possess.
I saw two dogs humping on the street. (Yes, again.)
I corrected the omnipresent typos in the dummy copy.
I ate out and still stayed vegetarian.
I slurped a swirlie after a very long time.
I discovered that (oh, joy!) Class XII Physics is easier than Class XI.
I had a very Southie Dinner.
I am blogging dumbass posts again.

It's time I got down to actually composing something, I miss it, but I lack the inspi-ray-shun.
On the bright side, my Hello Tune is now 'I Want To Break Free' by Queen.

And this post sucks.

5 Comments:

  1. What's In A Name ? said...
    class 12 physics, chemistry, maths....everything seems easy compared to class-11. Its like seeing a soothing mirage after a long walk in the desert.

    p.s - Note the 'mirage' usage. :)
    Anonymous said...
    and this isn't even the dog-to-bitch-one-eighty-degree style of humping that we often discuss at inappropriately great length.

    This is full on dwaggy ishtyle.


    *shudder*
    Anonymous said...
    @ What's in a Name?
    Hello, and oh no, mirage. Oh no, oh no, Oh NO.

    @Lemmintea aka Tista-Sreeja,
    Shudder is right. And yeah, we talk too much of doggy-do. THAT behaviour IS unique.
    Anonymous said...
    DONT CALL ME THAT YOU PIECA DOGGY DOO
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    But your name IS Tista-Sreeja!!!

Post a Comment