I iz a Jammer of Pearl.

I can no longer contend with managing two blogs for the two very different people I am, therefore, I am now combining Glamourous Indie Rock and Roll here, because I cannot keep switching.
Why this sudden epiphany, you ask? BECAUSE, .. well, this blog is too goddamn 'aantel' for its own good. And when I read all the posts, I wonder what I was on when I wrote them. Because there is too much love-sick ranting on the page. Who is it for, do you ask? Here's the deal - even I don't know. So there.

2 Comments:

  1. Doubletake, Doublethink. said...
    it's all right, i believe you aren't a proper blogger if you don't leave at least one dead blog in your wake =)

    and i have seen aantel blogs. yours in comparison is like, well, anne shirley. (can't think of anything better)

    and why the surprise about the tamil-speaking? you don't speak it too, do you?
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    i do speak tamil, i grew up believing i was the only one who could speak it ever. :P
    my blog is (correction) pseudo aantel, not aantel.
    Whee, proper blogdon, here I come. =]

Post a Comment