MSN Poetry Music.



^^Inspiration for the song^^
Picture provided by the Dead Duck Eater.
This song is called - Another Head in the Wall, aka Fracture his Skull, by Velocity Girl feat. Dead Duck Eater.

Velocity Girl :
Ooh, all he wanted to do was fracture his skull, because
It was a little better than going to hell.
Dead Duck Eater:
But he ended up doing it to the other girl,
She's dead now so no one can tell.
Velocity Girl:
Fracture my skull, as life was dull,
And I thought (Whoaaaaa, I thought)
A little injury, would make a better me.
But no one came to the rescue,
So as I died, I happened to rue.
Post Script : If you want to die even more painfully, nudge Dead Duck Eater several times on MSN.
Dead Duck Eater:
I want to see that song on your blog, by the way. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment