I'm Going Slightly Mad

I wonder if this happens to everyone? Every time that I actually want to sit down and study, something keeps happening. Like, if I'm googling something for an answer, I'll start Facebook-ing (is that even a word?), or I'll start up conversations on MSN, and have about seven tabs open. If I'm doing Math with my iPod plugged in, I start doing karaoke and I start bopping (What a godawful word) to the beat, and then it goes downhill from there. I haven't studied at all (honest) this weekend, or even today, and the thing is, I want to but I feel somehow incapacitated. I open a book, and I cannot decide where to start, and by the time I start, I'm already bored. And I find ways to run online, or watch TV or something. I know, yeah, this is just EXTREME procrastination, but it's getting to a point where I'm beginning to scare myself. I'm not under any sort of pressure or anything (Psh, the ISCs are ... well, okay, I lied.). The thing is, I've never behaved like this before. I'm startling myself - I've never been one for studying much, but I'm not studying at all, and if I EVER want to escape to college I need to get through this.


Obviously, spending twenty minutes blogging about it has not really helped.

Playlist - 
Do It Again - Queens of the Stone Age
The Caves of Altamira - Steely Dan
Spitting Games - Snow Patrol
This Fire - Franz Ferdinand

(As you can see, Disturbia is off the list. Happy?)

1 Comment:

  1. cry freedom said...
    you know, this is not a new story. it's happening to fricking everyone.

    and thanks for the blogroll-name. :|

Post a Comment