Oolf and the Girl

Listening to - 
Michael - Franz Ferdinand. (This GAY song keeps getting stuck in my head.) (Oh, and haha.)
In Command of Cars - Snow Patrol. (Very, very moody. Unknown, and awesome.)
Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend. (I don't know, but it's very hooking. "Why would you lie about something dumb like that?")
Red Morning Light - Kings of Leon. (Just like that.)



Seriously, just because Anushka wanted to marry a wolf when she was four or something does not make her a true wolf addict. In any case, not that I care. However, you should know, that I am, and that I shall always be, the first of the greatly vocal wolf-lovers. 

I'm not going to tell you when and/or why I began loving wolves. Trust me, it's a very embarrassing story that only about two or three people know. The fact is, I fell in love with the amazingly masculine wildness that wolves embody. There is something so mysterious in their eyes, and their eyes have so much depth, so much of that erudite shine. There is that fantastically stately aura about them, that sense of power, that sense of dignity, and yet that slight strain of humility that stops it from becoming arrogance. There is that body, that shape, that streamline of a vicious hunter. The powerful ribcage, the ripple of muscle underneath that fur, the claws that are capable of unleashing utter bestiality. Sharp ears, alert ears. Powerful legs. The walk that borders, yet respectfully refrains from being a swagger. That gait, full of mastery. The turn of the head. The magical silhouette. And the howl that is just so raw, and so rugged, and so haunting.
Wolf is just hot, okay?

Yes. If you will excuse my animalistic lechery, I shall tell you more reasons why I am Oolf Lover Number One - 
I can draw a perfect wolf silhouette in under 10 seconds. It is an art. 
I did a 25 page project on wolves. The Iberian Wolf, to be precise.
I once had an imaginary wolf pet called Cinnamon. This would ordinarily be cute, but it's a little bit scary considering that I was 15 when I said this.
Cinnamon was a Cinnamon Wolf. I may not be original, but I have my facts right.
Besides, I love Wolf. I wanted to call everything Wolf. 
And if you notice, even this blog is slightly wolfish.
I always WOLF my food down. This is off-topic, but still.
I can also Howl like the Wolf.
I am always Hungry like the Wolf. (For food.)

And since I have begun babbling, its time for me to hit Publish. Hahahahaaa!!

9 Comments:

  1. Anushka said...
    :)
    you brought out a wolf's sex appeal quite scarily well.
    Azuria said...
    *.*
    cry freedom said...
    sahana, that was amazing. both parts of the post.
    Sahana said...
    All three of you.
    I'm going to say it again.
    I TOLD YOU SO.
    Anushka said...
    That STILL doesn't prove you're number one oolf-lover. I CONSTRUCTED oolf-boy!
    Unknown said...
    I found Oolf-boy. Well, actually, no, but I did call him Oolf first. And Oolf-boy was the pioneer of all things Oolfy. And I have typed Oolf way too many times.

    It's a nice word, na? OOOOOOLLLLLFFFFF.
    Unknown said...
    Dammit. Again from my ma's account. Dammit.
    KD said...
    she wanted to marry a wolf?
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    in her defence, so did i.
    but yes, kd. you have animal competition. hahaha.

Post a Comment