Oh, and By the Way...

"The last time we talked, Mr.Smith, you reduced me to tears. I promise you that won't happen again."

I saw you today, but you didn't see me, 
But maybe that was because I was hiding behind a tree.

For a long while, I debated over whether I should say "Hello", 
Or whether I should just look at you, and then let you go.

I didn't quite see what you were doing, 
But that was okay, because I was busy debating.

At first sight, you seemed just as you were sometime before, 
Then I realised, I don't hero-worship you anymore.

This what they meant when they said, "Move ON!"
But back then I was too bust crying over the fact that you were gone.

See, the thing is, I still like you, 
But it's just too much of a bother to love you, 
Because, when I do that, I become an anti-me, 
And I'd much rather be happy and be lonely.
You're not worth the trouble I put myself into, 
Screw You.
By the way, the situation is something like, 
It's your problem, all yours, not mine, 
Your loss, all yours, not mine, 

I've moved on, as is evident - 
I just thought you'd like to know.


2 Comments:

  1. cry freedom said...
    whoaaaaaaaaaa. ur best sahana. too good. and the last two lines are MIND BOGGLING.
    KD said...
    i like this.very....sahana.

Post a Comment