Saturday. And Sunday. And Suicide.

I hate this weekend, which is saying a lot, because school sucked this week too.

A fifteen page Physics project, Chem orals, a random debate, Rogue Badminton(!). There's only so much I can do running on sleep-deprivation. And then comes along glorious Saturday, and then in the morning I realised that the Math tutor was arriving at 3.30, and I hadn't done any of his homework, so I had to solve three hours worth of Math in four hours, then the mother ranted about stuff, so I couldn't slack off in the evening either. I spent my evening studying Alternating Currents Theory, and I just noticed that the set of numericals at the back has 76 sums, not counting short answers, multiple choices, and higher level questions. And that inventory is for one book, and I have two books on Physics, so there goes Sunday. Solving about 200 sums on currents that go up-and-down, periodically. Whee. Grr.

Screw weekends.

My jailer is being an absolute mother this week. And reports come out next Friday, so in essence, I need Cyanide. Or Happiness. Either will do, but I may require a lot.

2 Comments:

  1. Doubletake, Doublethink. said...
    i recommend cyanide. no more board exams. wheeee.


    oh no, wait, i have endsems in december.
    cry freedom said...
    YAYNESS. i gave everyone the "cyanide and happiness" bug!!!

Post a Comment