I'm in Love.

I'm very sorry, potential beaus. You can all shove off and go to hell. (Or stick around and worship from afar.)
I love Gary Lightbody. 

And if you still want to change my mind, then I challenge you to write something more beautiful than the lyrics of "Crack The Shutters Open". (songlink)  (lyricslink)

(Or you could just listen to it and float away like I did.)

P.S. - I f***ing HATE our postal system. Is it that hard for you guys to actually do your job once in a while, you lazy, bureaucratic, sloth-like, gosh-darned c***s?

Update - (19-30) 
IT'S HERE!!

Dear (Nicholas) Michael (Way too lazy to type all your names) Stropko, 
Thank you.

:)

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    I like Set Down Your Glass best. It's nice and simple, and it doesn't sound techno-mixed.

Post a Comment