Hello, Hello!

(No, that does NOT refer to Chetan Bhagat's movie.

YOU get over it.)

Dear Six People who Read my Blog, 
I now have a co-writer. While yes, it does mean that I get more publicity (because two people know more people than one person), it also means that you get double the crazy on this blog. 
I'll let him introduce himself, if he wants to, or whatever, the thing is, I now have a co-writer. Please be nice to him. (*snork*).
Oh, and here's his awesomely pointless blog with four posts, written over the period of about 10 months. But, he promises to update more often on JuvenileSenile, and I believe him, for now.

1 Comment:

  1. Anushka said...
    good grief.
    I'm still not sure of how to phrase what I want to say, so I'll just push off.

    but... I'll be back!!

Post a Comment