Why 'ello 'ello there.

My name is Nick Stropko. Or Stropko. Or Jesus-lovin'-white-boy, depending on who you talk to. I'm 16, and I live in the famed Orange County, California. I'm a bit of an odd one (one of the prerequisites to writing on this blog, of course), as I like a combination of playing/writing songs on my piano, writing lyrics that I can never write a satisfactory piano part for, messing around on my computy box, and generally geeking out. Oh, and listening to music is also a huge part of my life. I don't want to get too much into who I am, as I feel it would be better to let my personality develop over the course of my blogging career (would be considered a career?...oh well), so just be expecting some posts fairly frequently from me in the future. Be expecting updates soon!

-Stropko

3 Comments:

  1. VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    You misspelt 'infamous' on your tag.
    FYI.
    Stropko said...
    Changed. Thanks.
    Azuria said...
    'ello 'ello there to you too ^_^

    @sahana : comment on SOME of my other posts...I love comments too >.<

Post a Comment