I'b siiiiiig!

Do kiddig, I agjually sound lyg dad ryd dow. (You may have to read that out loud to understand it.)


I'm pretty sure Chetan Bhagat read my blog and pronounced a teeny little death-wish upon my soul. But seeing as he's incoherent and rather stupid, the powers-that-be sort of screwed up his request, and gave me a common cold.
Either that, or the DAMN viruses FOUND ME!
Anyhoo, the point of this post was to blog about a couple of things from my twisted past. This morning, my mum and I were in a (rather rare) talkative mood, and basically, she told me about the first real school I ever went to, when I was three, and this girl next to me kept stealing all my pencils, and one day my mum got so tired of buying me new ones that she went and complained to the teacher, who then yelled at me in class the next day, reminding me every five minutes NOT to lose my pencil. 
Which didn't help.
When I was Class One, my parents realised for the first time that I was a real smart-ass. We were doing homonyms in class when my teacher (who, by the way, is called CRYSTAL, AND she was a nun. Go figure.) said that Air, Hair, Hare were pronounced the same. Following her logic, I said, so, add Heir to the list. She refused to believe me.

The next day, I dragged a dictionary to school.

And when we were in Darjeeling, I had this really mean Hindi teacher who yelled at me all the time. Once, in her class, I had this really awesome colour-changing eraser, so I was playing with it, while she screamed in the background, saying, "Look at this girl! I'm yelling at her and she's playing with an eraser!!". So I smiled a little smile to myself, thinking how hilarious it was that the kid who was getting yelled at was ALSO playing with her eraser.

But she meant me.

I'm SO tired of sneezing. I'm sure the air around me has these toxic virus-thingies that are going to take over the world and infect other people. All I want to do is sleep, but my nose keeps acting up, and now it's all red and drippy, and I can't smell anything, and I can't taste anything, and my head is throbbing - I've reached that point of exhaustion where it's impossible to rest.

I'b siiig. >.<

1 Comment:

  1. cry freedom said...
    you bite be sig, i ave a sore throat. bitch pevents me from sbeaking at all.

Post a Comment