Post-It

Okay, just a teeny post-it sort of blogpost today. First off, Stropko, congratulations on the license, now you can sneak around the tempting hamlet of SJC on four wheels legally. 

I noticed just now that this blog has three followers. We're getting popular, aren't we? Eight-odd readers and three followers, how perfectly peachy. (Yes, I said 'peachy'. Get over it.)

Not a lot has happened this week, aside from three days of school. And I haven't ditched yet, and I don't plan to. I feel very responsible. (*evil laugh*)

We've begun studying Quantum Physics in class, which is quite a trip. When your first lesson includes a Nobel-winning theory and something called Planck's Constant, you know you're in the major league. In the same vein, I must add here that I can now name all the major bones of the body, something that makes me feel very important. And I just have to, HAVE TO, add that my Bio teacher (M.Ali, not DrD) has the oddest sense of humour, ever. 

Learning about bones, he remarked : "The femur is the most powerful bone in the body, I should know. Why? Because a medical student once hit me over the head with one."
And then, he told us the story of how he used to play cricket in college, and the med-students got annoyed over some faulty umpiring, so they came to beat the opposing team up, with ten hockey-sticks, and one THIGH-BONE. So much for dinner-table anecdotes. 
OH! And I passed Chemistry. Sometimes, the big guy up there can't resist proving his presence to us non-believers. 

I'm also indulging in a spot of artwork, which makes me feel at peace with myself. Ah, love. 
Snow Patrol's album just leaked onto the Internet, and I am resisting temptation. I am NOT going to download it. I am NOT going to download 'A Hundred Million Suns'. 

Two-Odd Months to Christmas.

Playlist - Blackest Eyes, Porcupine Tree;
 House of the Rising Sun, Muse;
 Who Wants to Live Forever, Queen.

P.S. - A slightly happier alter-ego post is in the works. Maybe this time I'll focus on the relationships instead of the breakdowns.

6 Comments:

  1. Stropko said...
    Planck's constant? I learned that way back in Chemistry Honors. 6.022x10^23

    Can't stop me :p
    Sahana said...
    Go read your wallpost.

    What you said is Avogadro's Number, Planck's is different. Nice try. =D
    Sujoy Bhattacharjee said...
    They don't make Plank's anymore.

    But physics scores over bio anyday. The smell of formaldehyde always pissed me off.
    Sahana said...
    But, but, Sujoy, Bio is the bestest! (Quantum Physics is just, for me, a distraction from the wonderfu world of Physiology.)
    But yeah, formaldehyde is a stinker. =D
    Doubletake, Doublethink. said...
    I HAVE HEARD THE ALBUM.

    it is ohsowow.
    ohso ohso wow.

    *dies*
    VelocityGirl (tm) said...
    Doubletake,
    It pains me to say I have not yet heard it.

    Although, I'll get to feel what the real album cover looks like. =D

Post a Comment